By December, you may have considered a weight loss resolution for the New Year. According to a survey conducted at the onset of 2018 by Varo Money, Inc. a mobile banking company, there are plenty of resolutions, big and small, to choose from. Nevertheless, a whopping 43 percent of the people surveyed shared a common resolution: to lose weight or get in shape.
At Aspen Grey, we offer the following unique approach to losing fat which is more important than just losing weight.
1. Dexa Scan for Body Composition – This quick procedure is the gold standard for body composition. It is important to monitor body composition over time to be sure that fat is being reduced, not muscle or bone.
2. Metabolic Efficiency Testing – This low endurance test provides critical information about how your body burns energy. Finding the right balance between burning sugar or fat can be a very effective tool in healthy fat loss.
3. Metabolic Code Lab Evaluation – This unique test combines a patient’s specific symptoms with lab values so that optimal levels can be achieved.
4. Computerized Arterial Wave Pulse Analysis for Stress Evaluation – This quick, non-invasive test shows the body’s resistance or tolerance for stress. Too much stress can hinder effective weight loss.
5. Personalized Hormonal Therapy Plan – Hormones play such an important part in how we feel on a daily basis. Once homornal levels are optimized and you start to feel better, you may find extra motivation in looking better also.
6. Precision Nutrition Certified Nutritionist Evaluation – Not all diets work the same for all people. Our nutrition evaluation helps to find the right meal plan for you.
7. Compounded Weight Management Peptides – Peptides are a valuable tool for healing, improving metabolism and rejuvenation. At Aspen Grey, we recommend many of these products to help with faster weight loss and healing.
8. Salivary Cortisol and DHEA Testing for Stress and Weight Management – This comprehensive test provides a picture of your stress hormone, Cortisol, and how your body releases this hormone throughout the day. Too much Cortisol can hinder or slow down healthy fat loss.
9. Personalized Metabolic and Health Plan – At Aspen Grey, we know that no two persons are the same. Therefore, your metabolic and health plan is personalized for you and your optimal health goals.
10. InBody 570 Evaluation for Body Composition Tracking – The InBody 570 Evaluation provides quick and easy body composition tracking. Patients can access this tool, on a regular basis, in our clinic as they continue to monitor their fat loss progress.
11. AG Unique Weight Loss Supplements – Supplements can be extremely beneficial for all patients. However, during a period of intentional weight/fat loss, ensuring that you have the highest quality neutraceuticals and supplements is essential. At Aspen Grey, we recommend only the highest quality products, that can be set up as auto-ship for your convenience.
12. Energy Medicine – Infrared Sauna and Joov Red Light Therapy are two beneficial services that are offered at Aspen Grey. All patients love these services as they help to detox the body, provide a sense of well-being and revitalization.
13. Dedicated AG Team – The team at Aspen Grey is 100% committed to you and your health care goals. We pride ourselves on the personalized care and service that we provide.